Maps Toonneel der steden van de Vereenighde Nederlanden, met hare beschrijvingen /
Cities and Towns
Early Works to 1800
- Toonneel der steden van de Vereenighde Nederlanden, met hare beschrijvingen /
- Contributor Names
- Blaeu, Joan, 1596-1673.
- Created / Published
- [Amsterdam : J. Blaeu, 1652]
- Subject Headings
- - Cities and towns--Netherlands--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Netherlands--Defenses--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Netherlands--History
- - Netherlands
- - Dutch. Some maps in Latin.
- - Phillips, 3076
- - Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici, 43:121.1
- - Date from Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici from the list of burgomasters elected in 1652 in the text about Delft.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Engraved title page with letterpress title pasted on.
- - LC copy bound in cream vellum, embossed and gilded.
- 1 atlas (1 v. (unpaged)) : ill. (some hand col.), maps (hand col.) ; 55 cm.
- Call Number
- G1851 .B52 1652
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6004am gct00129 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6004am.gct00129
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.