[Survey of region embraced by Somerset, Bedford, and Fulton Counties and including Cumberland, Md.
- [Survey of region embraced by Somerset, Bedford, and Fulton Counties and including Cumberland, Md.
- Contributor Names
- Husbands, Hermon,
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Pennsylvania
- - United States--Pennsylvania.
- - Scale 1:253,440; 4 miles to an in.
- - Title from dealer's manuscript folder.
- - Continued on verso.
- - Manuscript, pen and ink.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Edges missing in places, some water damage causing writing to fade.
- - Includes text and descriptive notes.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1300
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Map On Sheet 43 X 34 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3820 177- .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3820 ar130000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3820.ar130000
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.