Maps Map of Onondaga County, New York, from actual surveys.
New York (State)
Onondaga County (N.Y.)
- Map of Onondaga County, New York, from actual surveys.
- Contributor Names
- Fagan, L.
- Created / Published
- Syracuse, N.Y., E.H. Babcock & Co.; Providence, R.I., Geo. C. Brown, 1852.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Onondaga County
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Onondaga County
- - Onondaga County (N.Y.)
- - Syracuse (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Onondaga County
- - United States--New York (State)--Syracuse
- - Scale ca. 1:53,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows buildings and names of occupants.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1852 by R. P. Smith in the clerks office of the Dist. Court of the District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 526
- - Includes text, illus., statistical tables, and map of "City of Syracuse, N.Y." showing wards and block nos.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 100; 650/1; 651/2; 651/3; 700/1
- col. map 135 x 97 cm.
- Call Number
- G3803.O3G46 1852 .F3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803o la000526 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803o.la000526
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.