[Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western parts of Louisiana to the sources of the Arkansaw, Kans, La Platte, and Pierre Jaun rivers.
Pike, Zebulon Montgomery
Discovery and Exploration
- [Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western parts of Louisiana to the sources of the Arkansaw, Kans, La Platte, and Pierre Jaun rivers.
- Contributor Names
- Pike, Zebulon Montgomery, 1779-1813.
- Created Published
- Philadelphia, C. & A. Conrad, 1810]
- Subject Headings
- - West (U.S.)
- - West (U.S.)--Discovery and exploration.
- - Mississippi River
- - Louisiana
- - New Mexico
- - United States--West.
- - United States--Mississippi River.
- - United States--Louisiana.
- - United States--New Mexico.
- - "Some copies [of An account] are accompanied by the six maps bound separately." Cf. Sabin 62836.
- - Philips 11024
- - Copy 1 incomplete: missing all maps, but contains statistical sheets. DLC
- - Copy 2 incomplete: missing Map of Internal Provinces of New Spain. DLC
- - Copy 3 incomplete: missing Map of the Mississippi River. DLC
- - Copy 3 includes "A map of Lewis and Clark's track." DLC
- - Copy 4 incomplete: missing statistical sheets. DLC
- - LC copy 2 has signature of G.K. Warren on front end papers. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 6 Maps,  Fold. L. 28 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1380 .P5 1810
- G1380 .P5 1810 Copy 4 Copy 4.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4050m gct00017 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4050m.gct00017
- g4050m gct00018 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4050m.gct00018
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase
Discovery and Exploration
Geography and Map Division