Official map of Pima County, Arizona.
Roskruge, George J.
Pima County (Ariz.)
- Official map of Pima County, Arizona.
- Contributor Names
- Roskruge, George J.
- Created Published
- [N.P.] 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Pima County (Ariz.)
- - Nogales (Ariz.)
- - Tucson (Ariz.)
- - United States--Arizona--Pima County.
- - United States--Arizona--Nogales.
- - United States--Arizona--Tucson.
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landownership.
- - "Copyrighted by George J. Roskruge, Tuscon, Arizona, 1893."
- - "Adopted as the official map of Pima County by resolution of Board of Supervisors, July 22, 1893."
- - Includes illus., "Map of the city of Tucson with additions, 1893," and inset of "Town of Nogales."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 6
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Map 70 X 138 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 2 lacking bottom portion of Nogales inset
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 3 annotated with orange pencil: 1
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4333p la000006 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4333p.la000006
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.