Maps Map of Jefferson County, Kentucky : showing the names of property holders, division lines of farms, position of houses, churches, school-houses, roads, water-courses, distances, and the topographical features of the county : distinctly exhibiting the country around the falls of the Ohio, including New Albany and Jeffersonville, Inda. /
Bergmann, G. T.
Jefferson County (Ky.)
- Map of Jefferson County, Kentucky : showing the names of property holders, division lines of farms, position of houses, churches, school-houses, roads, water-courses, distances, and the topographical features of the county : distinctly exhibiting the country around the falls of the Ohio, including New Albany and Jeffersonville, Inda. /
- Contributor Names
- Bergmann, G. T.
- Created / Published
- Louisville, Ky : Bergmann, 1858.
- Subject Headings
- - Jefferson County (Ky.)--Maps
- - Real property--Kentucky--Jefferson County--Maps
- - United States--Kentucky--Jefferson County
- - Scale 1:42,240; 1 1/2 in. to a mile.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map.
- - Includes statistical data and ill.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 234
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- 1 map : col. ; 127 x 115 cm. on 4 sheets 60 x 70 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3953.J4 1858 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3953j la000234 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3953j.la000234
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.