Maps Plan of a rout undertaken in winter, Jany. 26th, from Quebec, the capital of Canada, to the frontier settlements of the Township of Topsham near Brunswick Fort on the River Ammerascaegun in the Province of New Hampshire, Feby. 20th 1760 /
Québec Region (Québec)
Topsham Region (Me. : Town)
Topsham Region (Town)
- Plan of a rout undertaken in winter, Jany. 26th, from Quebec, the capital of Canada, to the frontier settlements of the Township of Topsham near Brunswick Fort on the River Ammerascaegun in the Province of New Hampshire, Feby. 20th 1760 /
- Contributor Names
- Montrésor, John, 1736-1799.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Topsham Region (Me. : Town)
- - Québec Region (Québec)
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--Maine--Topsham Region (Town)
- - Canada--Québec--Québec Region
- - Scale 1:506,880; miles 8 to an in.
- - Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 808
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 21 x 104 cm.
- Call Number
- G3734.T65A1 1760 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3734t ar080800 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3734t.ar080800
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.