Maps A chart of the internal part of Louisiana : including all the hitherto unexplored countries, lying between the River La Platte of the Missouri on the N., and the Red River on the S., the Mississippi east, and the mountains of Mexico west, with a part of New Mexico & the Province of Texas /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Pike, Zebulon Montgomery
Rocky Mountains Region
Rocky Mountains Region
- A chart of the internal part of Louisiana : including all the hitherto unexplored countries, lying between the River La Platte of the Missouri on the N., and the Red River on the S., the Mississippi east, and the mountains of Mexico west, with a part of New Mexico & the Province of Texas /
- Contributor Names
- Pike, Zebulon Montgomery, 1779-1813.
- Created / Published
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1810]
- Subject Headings
- - Middle West--Maps
- - Rocky Mountains Region--Maps
- - United States--Middle West
- - United States--Rocky Mountains Region
- - Scale ca. 1:2,450,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially and by hachures.
- - "Plate II."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes.
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2
- 1 map ; 45 x 39 cm.
- Call Number
- G4040 1810 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4040 ct003060 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4040.ct003060
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.