Maps Grand bird's-eye view of the Centennial Exhibition grounds and the surrounding country : showing the exact location of every building connected with the great international exposition, drawn in crayon from official topographic surveys made expressly for the Daily Graphic /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Centennial Exhibition (1876 : Philadelphia)
- Grand bird's-eye view of the Centennial Exhibition grounds and the surrounding country : showing the exact location of every building connected with the great international exposition, drawn in crayon from official topographic surveys made expressly for the Daily Graphic /
- Contributor Names
- Graphic Company.
- Created / Published
- N[ew] Y[ork] : The Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Centennial Exhibition--(1876 :--Philadelphia, Pa.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Centennial Exhibition (1876 : Philadelphia)
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Folded title: Bird's eye view of the Centennial grounds and map of Philadelphia from the Daily Graphic of May 4th and 9th.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Indexed.
- - "A comprehensive distance map of the city of Philadelphia" and advertisement on verso.
- - AACR2
- 1 map ; 64 x 97 cm. fold. to 53 x 38 cm.
- Call Number
- G3824.P5:2P35A3 1876 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3824p pm008293 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3824p.pm008293
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.