Maps [Map of Fort Henry, Tennessee, and environs] /
Cullum, George W. (George Washington)
Fort Henry Region
Fort Henry Region
Fort Henry Region (Tenn.)
- [Map of Fort Henry, Tennessee, and environs] /
- Contributor Names
- Pitzman, Julius, 1837-
- Cullum, George W. (George Washington), 1809-1892.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fort Henry Region (Tenn.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Tennessee--Fort Henry Region
- - Scale ca. 1:42,000.
- - Title from LC Civil War maps.
- - Manuscript; pen-and-ink.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - "Scetch [sic] a."
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 417
- - In upper left corner: 148.D.³ [This number refers to a numbering system used in the compilation of the "Atlas to accompany the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies." Maps numbered 1 to 147 are filed as part of the series of manuscript maps used in the compilation of the atlas by the War Records Office and are filed in Records of the Adjutant General's Office, National Archives and Records Service, Washington, D.C.]
- - In lower right corner: Engineer Department, July 18/64. Recd. with Gen. Cullum's letter of the 16th inst. (C.5621).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 29 x 19 cm.
- Call Number
- G3964.F67S5 1862 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.