Maps Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu.
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.], Tenwa 2 
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo
- - Japan--Tokyo
- - Scale ca. 1:7,500.
- - On cover, annotated in black ink: Edo ōezu.
- - Title on label on cover: Kanʾei Edo kozu.
- - Wood block print.
- - Reprint of 1630 or 1631 map.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership in central Tokyo.
- - Includes distance chart.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map ; 85 x 120 cm. fold. in cover 23 x 17 cm.
- Call Number
- G7964.T7G46 1631 .B82 1682
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7964t ct002119 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7964t.ct002119
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.