Maps Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu.
Yangtze River (China)
- Changjiang shui shi Guazhou zhen biao zhong ying jiang xun quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete flood control map of the Yangtze Naval Brigade in Guazhou
- complete flood control map of the yangtze naval brigade in guazhou
- Created / Published
- [After 1864]
- Subject Headings
- - Fortification--China--Yangtze River--Maps
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso pasted on.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Descriptive label pasted on.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the location of forts on the Yangtze River from Jiujiang-Yangzhou to the borders of the Nanjing district.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by descriptive labels to be pasted on.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3R4 1895 .C5 Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 60 x 82 cm. fold. to 27 x 14 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y3R4 1864 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822y ct003300 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct003300
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.