Maps Yun jia bu shang xia quan liu ting Guangxu er nian fen zuo guo sui qiang er xiu ling an deng gong yong guo yin liang ji he dao qi zhi li shu tu.
Grand Canal (China)
- Yun jia bu shang xia quan liu ting Guangxu er nian fen zuo guo sui qiang er xiu ling an deng gong yong guo yin liang ji he dao qi zhi li shu tu.
- Other Title
- The Grand Canal embankment rapair map for Yunjiabu
- the grand canal embankment rapair map for yunjiabu
- Created / Published
- Guangxu 3 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Grand Canal--Maps
- - Grand Canal (China)--Maps
- - China--Grand Canal
- - Scale not given.
- - Cover title.
- - Manuscript; watercolor and ink.
- - Labels pasted on to show distance and completed repairs on the canal.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows the repaired water control system on the Grand Canal in Shangdong Province.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 13b.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes.
- - AACR2: 650/1; 650/2
- - Filed in the same box with Hummel gift 1962, no. 13a, G7822.G7N22 1876 .Y8 Vault Shelf.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 23 x 621 cm. fold. in cover 23 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.G7N22 1877 .Y81
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822gm gct00249 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822gm.gct00249
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.