Maps Shang bei wei liang ting shu Kuangxu er nian bi jiao yuan nian qiang xiu sao gong ping xian zhang chi tu.
Yellow River (China)
- Shang bei wei liang ting shu Kuangxu er nian bi jiao yuan nian qiang xiu sao gong ping xian zhang chi tu.
- Other Title
- The Yellow River northern embankment project map for Shangbeiweiliang sub-prefecture
- Scale not given. Title from verso pasted on. Manuscript, watercolor and ink. Labels pasted on to show distance. Pictorial map. Relief shown pictorially. Shows the Yellow River water control system in Honan Province. Hummel gift 1962, no. 7. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 21 x 94 cm. fold. to 21 x 10 cm.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Yellow River
- - Yellow River (China)
- - China--Yellow River
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from verso pasted on.
- - Manuscript, watercolor and ink.
- - Labels pasted on to show distance.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows the Yellow River water control system in Honan Province.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 7.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 21 x 94 cm. fold. to 21 x 10 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y4N22 1876 .S41
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822y ct003235 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct003235
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.