Maps All elevated trains in Chicago stop at the Chicago Rock Island and Pacific Railway Station, only one on the Loop /
Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railway Company
- All elevated trains in Chicago stop at the Chicago Rock Island and Pacific Railway Station, only one on the Loop /
- Contributor Names
- Poole Brothers.
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railway Company.
- Created / Published
- [Chicago, Ill.] : Poole Bros., c1897.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads, Elevated--Illinois--Chicago--Maps
- - Railroads, Cable--Illinois--Chicago--Maps
- - Street-railroads--Illinois--Chicago--Maps
- - Chicago (Ill.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Illinois--Chicago
- - C² 29397 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Shows Rock Island ticket offices and stations, cable and electric street car system, and elevated system in the city.
- - Title in Copyright record, v. 15, 1897: Birdseye view of portion of Chicago showing elevated railway system and Loop in connection with Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific and Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railway Stations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes to points of interest and col. ill. of "Elevated station at the 'Rock Island' Van Buren St. station."
- - PM3
- 1 view : col. ; 52 x 78 cm., on sheet 75 x 82 cm.
- Call Number
- G4104.C6P33 1897 .P6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4104c pm001523 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4104c.pm001523
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.