Maps Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu /
Gansu Sheng (China)
Henan Sheng (China)
Hubei Sheng (China)
Shaanxi Sheng (China)
- Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu /
- Other Title
- 漢江以北四省邊與圖 /
- Map of four provinces on the north bank of the Han River
- Contributor Names
- Zheng, Bingran, active 18th century-19th century.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n., Between 1821 and 1824]
- Subject Headings
- - Gansu Sheng (China)--Maps
- - Shaanxi Sheng (China)--Maps
- - Henan Sheng (China)--Maps
- - Hubei Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Gansu Sheng
- - China--Shaanxi Sheng
- - China--Henan Sheng
- - China--Hubei Sheng
- - Wood block print.
- - Covers Hanjiang, Gansu, Shanxi, Henan, and Hubei provinces.
- - Shows topography, administrative divisions, roads, villages, passes, and posts along Han River Valley.
- - Label on verso: Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu, ke ban.
- - Manuscript information in red ink on east and west borders.
- - Mounted on second sheet of paper and reinforced on edges with cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy annotated on verso in pencil. Deteriorated, with tiny holes and water stains on right portion of map.
- - Previous call number: G7823.G3 1820 .Z5 Vault Oversize
- 1 map ; 107 x 182 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.G3 1824 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.