Map of the battle fields of the Tolopotomoy, and Bethesda Church : showing the field of operations of the Army of the Potomac commanded by Maj. Gen. George G. Meade U.S.A., from May 28th to June 2nd, 1864 /
Howell, C. W.
Totopotomoy Creek (Va.), Battle Of.
- Map of the battle fields of the Tolopotomoy, and Bethesda Church : showing the field of operations of the Army of the Potomac commanded by Maj. Gen. George G. Meade U.S.A., from May 28th to June 2nd, 1864 /
- Contributor Names
- Howell, C. W.
- Created Published
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1865?]
- Subject Headings
- - Totopotomoy, Battle of, Va., 1864
- - United States--Virginia--Totopotomy Creek.
- - Totopotomoy Creek (Va.), Battle of.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - From the Orlando M. Poe papers in LC Manuscript Division. DLC
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 663
- - Includes note.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy 2 annotated in pencil on verso: Map of the battlefields of Tolopotomy and Bethesda Church, Duane.
- 1 Map : Hand Col. ; 61 X 71 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3882.T6S5 1865 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3882t cw0663000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3882t.cw0663000
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.