Maps Sketch of vicinity of Fort Fisher /
- Sketch of vicinity of Fort Fisher /
- Contributor Names
- Schultze, Otto Julian.
- Comstock, C. B. (Cyprus Ballou), 1831-1910.
- United States. War Dept. Engineer Bureau.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : War Dept., 
- Subject Headings
- - Fort Fisher Region (N.C.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--North Carolina--Fort Fisher Region
- - "Ft. Fisher, Feb. 9th, 1865, forwarded to Engineer Department with letter of this date, C.B. Comstock, Lt. Col. A.D.C. & Brvt. B. Gen."
- - Includes inset of Fort Buchanan.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 314
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - Source unknown; April 2004, Map Cataloging Team.
- - Civil War project no.: lva00199.
- - Conservation: Etherington Conservation Center, April 2004.
- - Digital image available: 18.5 x 12 in.
- - Map accession no. 5269.
- 1 map : mouted on paper ; 36 x 27 cm. on sheet 48 x 31 cm.
- Call Number
- G3904.F62S5 1865 .S3
- Library of Virginia Richmond, VA 23219-8000 USA vau For copies contact: Archives Research Services.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.