Maps Palisades of the Potomac, scenery unsurpassed : embracing the additions to Washington of Drovers Rest, White Haven, Toronto Heights, and River View, adjoining Washington and extending along the Potomac River on both sides of the Conduit Road for five miles to the Little Falls /
- Palisades of the Potomac, scenery unsurpassed : embracing the additions to Washington of Drovers Rest, White Haven, Toronto Heights, and River View, adjoining Washington and extending along the Potomac River on both sides of the Conduit Road for five miles to the Little Falls /
- Contributor Names
- Brewer, H. W. (Henry W.)
- Created / Published
- [Washington : Palisades of the Potomac Land Improvement Co., 1890]
- Subject Headings
- - Palisades (Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Washington (D.C.)--Aerial views
- - United States--District of Columbia--Palisades (Washington)
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Cadastral map.
- - "June 23rd 1890."
- - Alternate title at upper right: Palisades of the Potomac Land and Improvement Co.'s subdivision no. 1, being part of "White Haven."
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1890 by Jacob P. Clark and E.B. Cottrell, trustees ..."
- - Includes text, notes, location map, and views of buildings and landscapes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy torn and fold-lined.
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 27 x 27 cm., within margin 73 x 44 cm., on sheet 77 x 50 cm.
- Call Number
- G3852.P64G46 1890 .B71
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3852p ct001368 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3852p.ct001368
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.