Maps [Maps of the Washington Aqueduct, Md. and Washington D.C.] : to accompany supplemental report of Chief Engineer dated Feb. 22nd 1864.
- [Maps of the Washington Aqueduct, Md. and Washington D.C.] : to accompany supplemental report of Chief Engineer dated Feb. 22nd 1864.
- Created / Published
- [Washington] : Senate, 
- Subject Headings
- - Washington Aqueduct (Md. and Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - Great Falls of the Potomac (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Reservoirs--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Washington Aqueduct
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington Aqueduct
- - United States--Maryland--Great Falls of the Potomac
- - United States--Virginia--Great Falls of the Potomac
- - Relief shown by hachures on some maps.
- - Title devised by cataloger.
- - Orientation differs.
- - Accompanied by Senate document: Supplemental report of the chief engineer of the Washington Aqueduct. 50 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- - Some maps include cross-sections.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copies fold-lined and mounted on cloth backing.
- - DCP
- 4 maps ; 20 x 74 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3842.W3 svar .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3842wm gct00209 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3842wm.gct00209
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.