Maps Proposed boundary between Greece and Albania and population composition of south central Yugoslavia and northern Albania.
Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Proposed boundary between Greece and Albania and population composition of south central Yugoslavia and northern Albania.
- Contributor Names
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section.
- Created / Published
- [London?] : Geographical Section, General Staff, [1915-1916]
- Subject Headings
- - Greece--Boundaries--Albania--Maps
- - Albania--Boundaries--Greece--Maps
- - Ethnology--Albania--Maps
- - Ethnology--Yugoslavia--Maps
- - World War, 1914-1918--Territorial questions--Albania--Maps
- - World War, 1914-1918--Territorial questions--Greece--Maps
- - Albania
- - Greece
- - Yugoslavia
- - Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. Depths shown by contours on some maps.
- - Title hand-lettered in black ink in upper margin.
- - Base map title printed in upper margin: The Balkans : scale 1:250,000.
- - Annotated in col. inks and pencil to show proposed boundaries, Serbian settlements, Albanian settlements, and Albanian massacres.
- - Includes notes, glossary, and "Index to adjoining sheets."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC sheet variously torn, fold-lined, missing edge sections, taped on verso, and rubber-stamped.
- - Vault
- 3 maps : col. ; 37 x 61 cm. or smaller, on sheets 58 x 71 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G6811.F2 s250 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6811fm gct00268 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6811fm.gct00268
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.