Maps Preliminary survey of burned areas, Yellowstone National Park and adjoining national forests : October, 1988 (burned areas as of Sept. 15, 1988) /
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Preliminary survey of burned areas, Yellowstone National Park and adjoining national forests : October, 1988 (burned areas as of Sept. 15, 1988) /
- Contributor Names
- Greater Yellowstone Post-fire Resource Assessment Committee (U.S.). Burned Area Survey Team.
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- [Yellowstone National Park, Wyo.] : The Committee, 
- Subject Headings
- - Forest fires--Yellowstone National Park Region--Maps
- - United States--Wyoming--Yellowstone National Park
- - "For details of mapping unit descriptions see the document Greater Yellowstone burned area survey preliminary report, October 1988."
- - "*U.S. Government Printing Office: 1988--673-678 Region no. 8."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of "Cooperating agencies."
- - DRM
- 1 map : col. ; 78 x 57 cm.
- Call Number
- G4262.Y4K5 1988 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Mapping the National Parks
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division