Maps Map of Alexandria County, Virginia for the Virginia Title Co. /
Howell & Taylor
- Map of Alexandria County, Virginia for the Virginia Title Co. /
- Contributor Names
- Howell & Taylor.
- Created / Published
- Alexandria : The Company, 1900
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Virginia--Arlington County
- - Real property--Virginia--Alexandria
- - Landowners--Virginia--Arlington County
- - Landowners--Virginia--Alexandria
- - United States--Virginia--Arlington County
- - United States--Virginia--Alexandria
- - D13495 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership and acreage.
- - Also covers part of the city of Alexandria.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1900 ..."
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1211
- - Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 99-102
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Copy 1 partially torn and small sections missing along fold lines and edges of sheets.
- - 2 copies
- - Phillips. Washington 10
- - DCP
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 152 x 98 cm., sheets 84 x 108 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.A8G46 1900 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883a ct002287 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883a.ct002287
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.