Maps Plano del Rio Grande de Sn. Pedro situado en la costa del nordest de la punta y por latitud austral de 32 gs. 4 ms., longd. de 325 gs. 45 ms., mero. de Tenerife corre'ido en el.
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Plano del Rio Grande de Sn. Pedro situado en la costa del nordest de la punta y por latitud austral de 32 gs. 4 ms., longd. de 325 gs. 45 ms., mero. de Tenerife corre'ido en el.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Patos Lagoon (Brazil)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Brazil--Rio Grande Region (Rio Grande do Sul)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Brazil--Patos Lagoon
- - Brazil--Rio Grande do Sul--Rio Grande Region
- - Shows southern portion of Patos Lagoon in the region of Rio Grande.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Prime meridian: Tenerife.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Watermark: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, Strasburg fleur-de-lis over the characters JH & Z. Watermark dated from 1737-87.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes index and notes.
- - Annotated in brown ink in lower left margin: 15.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 67.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 175
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 48 x 70 cm.
- Call Number
- G5622.P3 17-- .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.