Maps Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha /
Reyna, Luis De.
Ilo Region (Peru)
Pacific Coast (Peru)
- Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha /
- Shows coast of Peru in the region of Ilo. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the left. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Typewritten label describing the map mounted on verso. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 715 Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 206A. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : ms., col. ; 25 x 41 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Reyna, Luis de.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Ilo Region (Peru)
- - Coasts--Peru--Ilo Region
- - Pacific Coast (Peru)
- - Peru--Ilo Region
- - Peru--Pacific Coast
- - Shows coast of Peru in the region of Ilo.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Typewritten label describing the map mounted on verso.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 715
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 206A.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 25 x 41 cm.
- Call Number
- G5314.I3A1 1733 .R4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5314i lh000715 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5314i.lh000715
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.