Maps Plano de los canales qe. forman el fronton de Ycacos con su bajo placer, bajos y arrecifes del Soldado, costa firme /
- Plano de los canales qe. forman el fronton de Ycacos con su bajo placer, bajos y arrecifes del Soldado, costa firme /
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Paria, Gulf of (Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Paria, Gulf of (Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Venezuela)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - Trinidad and Tobago--Paria, Gulf of
- - Venezuela--Paria, Gulf of
- - Venezuela--Atlantic Coast
- - Shows a portion of the Gulf of Paria between Venezuela and the southwestern island of Trinidad.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Brown ink.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 993
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes note.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 101.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms.; 88 x 60 cm.
- Call Number
- G5282.P37 1793 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5282p lh000993 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5282p.lh000993
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.