Maps Plano de la ensenada de Lastres situado por observación el cavo del mismo nombre en la latitud N. de 43028ʹ20ʺ /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Puente, Miguel De La.
Atlantic Coast (Spain)
Early Works to 1800
- Plano de la ensenada de Lastres situado por observación el cavo del mismo nombre en la latitud N. de 43⁰28ʹ20ʺ /
- Contributor Names
- Puente, Miguel de la.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lastres (Spain)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Spain--Lastres--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Spain)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - Spain--Lastres
- - Spain--Atlantic Coast
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 794
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index and text.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 90.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 62 x 79 cm.
- Call Number
- G6564.L295 1785 .P8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6564l lh000794 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6564l.lh000794
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.