Maps Plano del Puerto de Porland en la latitud de 50 grados 42 minutos norte.
Weymouth Bay (England)
- Plano del Puerto de Porland en la latitud de 50 grados 42 minutos norte.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Weymouth Bay (England)
- - Coasts--England--Weymouth Bay
- - Manuscript maps
- - England--Weymouth Bay
- - Shows Weymouth Bay in the region of the towns of Weymouth and Portland.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Watermarks: IV; and, Strasburg bend and fleur-de-lis over the characters VDL.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 424
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 251.
- 1 map : ms. ; 43 x 55 cm.
- Call Number
- G5752.W483 17-- .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5752w lh000424 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5752w.lh000424
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.