Maps Upper Potomac park project to preserve the Great Falls and Palisades of the Potomac /
- Upper Potomac park project to preserve the Great Falls and Palisades of the Potomac /
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
- Grant, U. S. (Ulysses S.), 1881-1968.
- Brown, Carey H.
- Eliot, Charles W. (Charles William), 1899-1993.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.?] : The Commission, 
- Subject Headings
- - Parks--Washington Metropolitan Area--Planning--Maps
- - Parks--Washington (D.C.)--Planning--Maps
- - Parks--Potomac River Valley--Planning--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington Metropolitan Area
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - United States--Potomac River Valley
- - Covers Potomac River Valley between Watkins Island and Long Bridge.
- - Shows existing and proposed parks.
- - "September--1927."
- - "Chart 28."
- - "39872-29. (Face p. 60.) No. 1."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Partially typewritten in upper margin of LC copy: [From the] National Capital Park and Planning Commission's "Plans and Studies--Washington and Vicinity ... 1928."
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 19 x 60 cm., folded to 23 x 15 cm.
- Call Number
- G3851.G52 1927 .U4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3851g ct001367 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3851g.ct001367
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.