Maps City of Washington, statistical maps /
Articles and Essays with this item:
- City of Washington, statistical maps /
- Contributor Names
- Greene, F. V. (Francis Vinton), 1850-1921.
- Bruff, William T. O.
- District of Columbia. Board of Commissioners.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Commissioners, 
- Subject Headings
- - Municipal services--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Public utilities--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Valuation--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Statistical maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Covers city within the old limits (Florida Av. etc.) and Georgetown.
- - Relief shown by contours and gradient tints on map 2.
- - Title from accompanying title sheet.
- - Common title on map sheets at upper right: City of Washington.
- - Titles of contents from accompanying title sheet. Individual titles on the map sheets differ from those on the title sheet (are longer).
- - Some maps include statistical table.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC sheets mounted on cloth backing. Title sheet brittle and torn.
- - DCP
- 12 maps : col. ; 53 x 75 cm. + 1 title sheet (1 sheet ; 57 x 81 cm.)
- Call Number
- G3851.F8 s12 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.