Maps Maps accompanying the report of the operations of the Engineer Department of the District of Columbia : for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1891 : [Washington D.C.] /
Rossell, W. T.
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
- Maps accompanying the report of the operations of the Engineer Department of the District of Columbia : for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1891 : [Washington D.C.] /
- Contributor Names
- Rossell, W. T. (William Trent), 1849-1919.
- Created / Published
- Washington : G.P.O., 1892
- Subject Headings
- - Municipal services--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Public utilities--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Valuation--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Statistical maps
- - United States--District of Columbia
- - Relief shown by contours on map 2.
- - On some maps: To Sept. 1st 1891 -- To Dec. 1st 1891.
- - Title from accompanying title sheet.
- - "To accompany the annual report of the Commissioners, District of Columbia, for the year ending June 30, 1891."
- - Includes table of "Width of streets and avenues." Map 4 also includes index of shade-tree plantings.
- - "D C 52 1."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC maps brittle and torn along fold lines.
- - DCP
- 12 maps : col. ; 71 x 70 cm., folded to 23 x 14 cm. + 1 title sheet with cover ( leaf ; 23 cm.)
- Call Number
- G3851.F8 s14 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3851fm gct00191 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3851fm.gct00191
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.