Maps Carta esférica que comprende desde el Río del Guanabo hasta Boca Grande en la parte meridional de la ysla de Cuba /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rio, José Del
Sancti Spíritus (Cuba : Province)
Sancti Spíritus (Province)
- Carta esférica que comprende desde el Río del Guanabo hasta Boca Grande en la parte meridional de la ysla de Cuba /
- Contributor Names
- Rio, José del.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Sancti Spíritus (Cuba : Province)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Coasts--Cuba--Sancti Spíritus (Province)--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - Cuba--Sancti Spíritus (Province)
- - Shows coast of Province Sancti Spíritus.
- - Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Prime meridian: Cádiz.
- - Watermarks: Unidentifiable half bottom of characters; and, 1800.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Map on 2 sheets pasted together.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 296
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes 2 relief profiles.
- - Annotated in brown ink in upper left margin: 51. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: F. Cabarcos.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 13.
- - Order number annotated in pencil in lower margin: 366082/27.
- - Annotated in brown ink on verso prior to mounting on cloth backing: 51.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 92 x 68 cm.
- Call Number
- G4923.S2C6 1806 .R5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4923s lh000296 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4923s.lh000296
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.