Maps Plano del Puerto de Cavañas en la costa del norte de la ysla de la Havana en 230 y 2ʹ de latitud norte y en la longd. de 2920 y 59ʹ segun el mro. de Tenerife /
Auli, Jacobo Felipe
Cabañas Bay (Cuba)
Cabañas Bay (Cuba)
- Plano del Puerto de Cavañas en la costa del norte de la ysla de la Havana en 23⁰ y 2ʹ de latitud norte y en la longd. de 292⁰ y 59ʹ segun el mro. de Tenerife /
- Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Tenerife. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Pen-and-ink. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 326 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth backing. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 7. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 172. 1 map : ms. ; 49 x 70 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Auli, Jacobo Felipe.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Cabañas Bay (Cuba)
- - Coasts--Cuba--Cabañas Bay
- - Manuscript maps
- - Cuba--Cabañas Bay
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Prime meridian: Tenerife.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 326
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 7.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 172.
- 1 map : ms. ; 49 x 70 cm.
- Call Number
- G4922.C3 17-- .A9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4922c lh000326 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4922c.lh000326
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.