Maps Costa desde la Mobila asta la Bahía de Sn. Josef.
Early Works to 1800
Gulf Coast (Ala.)
Gulf Coast (Fla.)
Gulf Coast (U.S.)
- Costa desde la Mobila asta la Bahía de Sn. Josef.
- Created / Published
- [ca. 1800]
- Subject Headings
- - Gulf Coast (Fla.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Florida--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Gulf Coast (Ala.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Alabama--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Gulf Coast (U.S.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Gulf States--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Florida--Gulf Coast
- - United States--Alabama--Guld Coast
- - United States--Gulf Coast
- - Also shows fort and settlements.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Watermark: J. Whatman.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Printed label describing the map mounted on verso.
- - Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53.
- - Order number annotated in pencil in lower margin: 367903/27.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms. ; 51 x 71 cm.
- Call Number
- G3932.C6 1800 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3932c lh000824 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3932c.lh000824
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.