Maps Operation Desert Storm briefing graphic /
United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
Persian Gulf War
- Operation Desert Storm briefing graphic /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : The Center, 
- Subject Headings
- - Middle East--Maps
- - Roads--Middle East--Maps
- - Airports--Middle East--Maps
- - Middle East--Boundaries--Maps
- - Persian Gulf War, 1991--Maps
- - Middle East
- - Relief shown by gradient tints, contours, and spot heights. Depths shown by gradient tints and contours.
- - "Printed by DMA HTC 2/91."
- - Shows western portion of Middle East centered on the Persian Gulf area, (Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia). Roads, airfields, and international boundaries emphasized.
- - Standard map series designation: Series 1311S.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DRM
- 1 map : col. ; 101 x 144 cm.
- Call Number
- G7420 1991 .U52
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7420 ct003630 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7420.ct003630
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Reproduction Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.