Maps Lewis and Clark in the Rocky Mountains /
Saindon, Robert A.
United States. Forest Service. Northern Region
Clark National Historic Trail
Lewis and Clark Expedition
Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail
- Lewis and Clark in the Rocky Mountains /
- Contributor Names
- Saindon, Robert A.
- United States. Forest Service. Northern Region.
- Created / Published
- [Missoula, Mont.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Region, [1990?]
- Subject Headings
- - Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail--Maps
- - Lewis and Clark Expedition--(1804-1806)--Maps
- - Trails--Idaho--Maps
- - Trails--Montana--Maps
- - Trails--Rocky Mountains--Maps
- - United States--Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail
- - United States--Idaho
- - United States--Montana
- - United States--Rocky Mountains
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - Panel title: Lewis and Clark in the Rocky Mountains : the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail commemorates one of our nation's grandest journeys of exploration.
- - "This detailed map/brochure provides an historically accurate account of the Lewis and Clark Expedition through the Rocky Mountains of western Montana and east-central Idaho."
- - Includes inset of the complete trail and list of places to visit.
- - Text, descriptive index to points of interest, and ill. on verso.
- - "R1-90-7."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DRM
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 45 cm., folded to 24 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G4127.L4 1990 .S2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.