Maps Plano del puerto de Valdivia en la costa oeste de la América meridional /
Moraleda, José Manuel De.
Corral Bay (Chile)
Ealy Works to 1800
Early Works to 1800
Pacific Coast (Chile)
- Plano del puerto de Valdivia en la costa oeste de la América meridional /
- Contributor Names
- Moraleda, José Manuel de.
- Created / Published
- [Spain? : s.n., 1788?]
- Subject Headings
- - Corral Bay (Chile)--Maps--Ealy works to 1800
- - Coasts--Chile--Corral Bay--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Pacific Coast (Chile)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Chile--Corral Bay
- - Chile--Pacific Coast
- - Shows Corral Bay near the mouth of Valdivia River.
- - Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Prime meridian: Cádiz.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes ancillary map "Plano de la rada de Sn. Juan Bautista en la parte N.E. de la Isla de Juan Fernandez de Tierra" and view "Vista, para el reconocimiento de la entrada de Valdivia ..."
- - Acquisitions control no. 23-86
- - Vault
- 1 map ; 56 x 42 cm.
- Call Number
- G5332.C7 1788 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5332c ct003221 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5332c.ct003221
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.