Maps Plano del Puerto de Camariñas situado en la costa de Galicia en la latitd. de 43 gros. 36 ms. norte y en la longd. de 8 gs. 46 ms. segun el meridiano de Tenerife.
Articles and Essays with this item:
Atlantic Coast (Spain)
Camariñas Bay (Spain)
Early Works to 1800
- Plano del Puerto de Camariñas situado en la costa de Galicia en la latitd. de 43 gros. 36 ms. norte y en la longd. de 8 gs. 46 ms. segun el meridiano de Tenerife.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Camariñas Bay (Spain)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Spain--Camariñas Bay--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Spain)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - Spain--Camariñas Bay
- - Spain--Atlantic Coast
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Prime meridian: Tenerife.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Watermark: Powder horn on leather strap.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 793
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes note and index.
- - Annotated in black ink in lower margin: 4.
- - Annotated in pencil on verso: Source unknown, Nov. 29, 1940.
- - Map is listed as one of 14 offered for sale in 1921 by Maggs Bros., London, see their catalog 403 (America & the East), 1921, p. 81. All 14 items are unified by the manuscript 4 at the bottom of each map.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 30 x 37 cm.
- Call Number
- G6562.C27 175- .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6562c lh000793 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6562c.lh000793
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.