Maps Helvetia Tredecim Statibus Liberis, quos cantones vocant, composita : una cum foe deratis & subjectis provinciis, ex probatissimis subsidiis /
Early Works to 1800
- Helvetia Tredecim Statibus Liberis, quos cantones vocant, composita : una cum foe deratis & subjectis provinciis, ex probatissimis subsidiis /
- Relief shown pictorially. In upper margin: La Suisse, divisée en ses tréze cantons, ses alliez et ses sujets. Includes 13 coats of arms. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 53 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Mayer, Tobias, 1723-1762.
- Created / Published
- Norimbergae : Homannianis Heredibus, 1751.
- Subject Headings
- - Switzerland--Early works to 1800
- - Switzerland
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - In upper margin: La Suisse, divisée en ses tréze cantons, ses alliez et ses sujets.
- - Includes 13 coats of arms.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 53 cm.
- Call Number
- G6040 1751 .M3
- G6040 1751 .M3 Copy 2 annotations in ink, differs in coloring, on verso: "55" and calculations.
- G6040 1751 .M3 Copy 3 differs in coloring, on verso "General..." in ink, "69" in crayon.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6040 ct002416c http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6040.ct002416c
- g6040 ct002416b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6040.ct002416b
- g6040 ct002416a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6040.ct002416a
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.