Maps Santō-shō Endai yori Kō-ken, Rai-shu, Kō-shū, Ankyū-ken, Kin-shū tō o hete Kōso-shō, Shukusen-shū gyōkō ni itaru /
Jiangsu Sheng (China)
Shandong Sheng (China)
- Santō-shō Endai yori Kō-ken, Rai-shu, Kō-shū, Ankyū-ken, Kin-shū tō o hete Kōso-shō, Shukusen-shū gyōkō ni itaru /
- Other Title
- Cong Shandong Sheng Yantai jing Huang Xian, Laizhou, Qiaozhou, Anqiu Xian Yizhou deng zhi Jiangsu Sheng Suqian Xian Yugou lu shang tu
- cong shandong sheng yantai jing huang xian, laizhou, qiaozhou, anqiu xian yizhou deng zhi jiangsu sheng suqian xian yugou lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Sakawa, Kagenobu.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 15 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Shandong Sheng
- - Shandong Sheng (China)
- - Roads--China--Jiangsu Sheng
- - Jiangsu Sheng (China)
- - China--Shandong Sheng
- - China--Jiangsu Sheng
- - Shows mountains, rivers, cities, towns, villages, barracks, phone lines, and roads from Yantai, Shandong Province to Suqian County, Jiangsu Province.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Each sheet separately titled, e.g. Shandong Sheng di 1 tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Ancillary maps: Huangxian Cheng and Jiaozhou Cheng
- - Index map on verso.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 4 sheets : col. ; 232 x 158 cm., sheets 68 x 96cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G7823.S4P2 1882 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823s ct002390 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823s.ct002390
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division