Maps Shōtoku-fu kinpō no zu /
- Shōtoku-fu kinpō no zu /
- Other Title
- Chengde Fu jin pang zhi tu
- Zhi li Chengde Fu dao pang tu.
- Contributor Names
- Hanasaka, En.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 13 
- Subject Headings
- - Chengde (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Chengde
- - Relief shown by gradient tints and hachures.
- - Shows topography, roads, villages, towns, and rivers along the travel route in Chengde area.
- - Covers Chifeng Xian from northeast to Jianchang Xian in the east, from Pingquan Xian in the southeast, Chende Xian in the northwest to Miyun Xian in the southwest.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Title from verso: Chokurei Shōtoku-fu kinpō no zu.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Sheets imperfect: Deteriorated on edges.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 4 sheets : col. ; 165 x 128 cm., sheets 100 x 128 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G7824.C517A1 1880 .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.