Maps Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu /
Ning'An Xian (China)
- Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu /
- Other Title
- Cong Yingkou zhi Ningguta Cheng lu shang tu
- cong yingkou zhi ningguta cheng lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Kuratsuji, Yasujirō.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Yingkou Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Ning'an Xian--Maps
- - Yingkou (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Ning'an Xian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yingkou
- - China--Ning'an Xian
- - Road map shows hills, towns, villages and rivers in the area from Yingkou, in Liaoning Province to Ningguta Cheng (present Ning'an, Heilongjiang Province)
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Title and author's name from verso.
- - Index map on verso.
- - ARP
- 15 ms. maps : col. ; 51 x 91 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G7824.Y45A1 s100 .K8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7824ym gct00303 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7824ym.gct00303
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.