Maps Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu /
Hunan Sheng (China)
Jiujiang (Jiangxi Sheng) Region
- Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu /
- Other Title
- 廣東湖南江西江蘇台湾旅行圖 /
- Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, Taiwan lü xing tu
- Contributor Names
- Ozawa, Tokuhei.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 21 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Hunan Sheng--Maps
- - Hunan Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Roads--China--Jiujiang (Jiangxi Sheng) Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Xingzi Xian--Maps
- - China--Hunan Sheng
- - China--Xingzi Xian
- - China--Jiangxi Sheng--Jiujiang Region
- - Maps in LC collection show mainly Hunan Province. Map 18 shows road from Jiujiang to Nankang Fu (present Xingzi Xian), Jiangxi Province.
- - Road maps intended to cover five provinces: Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, and Taiwan.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Set imperfect: Wanting maps 1-8 and 19.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- - Prev. call#: G7823.H7AP s200 .O9 Vault
- 20 ms. maps : col. ; 37 x 50 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.H7P2 s200 .O9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.