Maps [Plano y perfil del Puerto de Mogodor].
Articles and Essays with this item:
Atlantic Coast (Morocco)
Early Works to 1800
Mogador Bay (Morocco)
- [Plano y perfil del Puerto de Mogodor].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Mogador Bay (Morocco)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Morocco--Mogador Bay--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Morocco)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Morocco--Mogador Bay
- - Atlantic Coast (Morocco)
- - Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Title derived from legend.
- - "Cañas fecit in Mogodore, anno 1767."
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Watermark: IV.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 609
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index and panoramic view.
- - Acquisitions control no. 22-86
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 41 x 52 cm.
- Call Number
- G8232.M6 1767 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8232m lh000609 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8232m.lh000609
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.