Ocean City, N.J. : showing its unrivalled location, beautiful sea-shore, protected sailing waters, and famous fishing grounds, also railroads and ferry connections, artesian water, sanitary sewage [sic], electric lights, gas, electric cars.
Taylor, Frank H.
Ocean City (N.J.)
- Ocean City, N.J. : showing its unrivalled location, beautiful sea-shore, protected sailing waters, and famous fishing grounds, also railroads and ferry connections, artesian water, sanitary sewage [sic], electric lights, gas, electric cars.
- Contributor Names
- Taylor, Frank H. 1846-1927. (Frank Hamilton),
- Created Published
- Phila. [i.e. Philadelphia] : Frank H. Taylor, c1903
- Subject Headings
- - Ocean City (N.J.)
- - United States--New Jersey--Ocean City.
- - Bird's-eye view to horizon.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy halved and mounted on cloth backing.
- 1 View : Col. ; 65 X 99 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3814.O3A3 1903 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3814o pm005243 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3814o.pm005243
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.