Maps Stratford on Avon.
Articles and Essays with this item:
Brown, J. Ross
Homes and Haunts
Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford Upon Avon (England)
- Stratford on Avon.
- Contributor Names
- Brown, J. Ross.
- Created / Published
- [England?] : J. Ross Brown, c1908.
- Subject Headings
- - Literary landmarks--England--Stratford-upon-Avon
- - Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- - Shakespeare, William,--1564-1616--Homes and haunts--England--Stratford-upon-Avon
- - Stratford-upon-Avon (England)--Intellectual life
- - England--Stratford-upon-Avon
- - Bird's-eye view showing Shakespearean landmarks and other points of interest.
- - Xerographic copy.
- - Includes index to points of interest, ill. of Shakespeare, extensive ill. of literary and related landmarks, and coats-of-arms.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LMP
- 1 view : photocopy ; 49 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G5754.S85E65 1908 .B7 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5754s ct000162 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5754s.ct000162
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.