Maps Bonnet Carré Spillway /
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. New Orleans District
Bonnet Carre Floodway
Bonnet Carre Floodway
Bonnet Carre Floodway (La.)
- Bonnet Carré Spillway /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. New Orleans District.
- Created / Published
- Nashville, Tenn. : The District, 1987.
- Subject Headings
- - Bonnet Carre Floodway (La.)--Maps
- - Flood control--Louisiana--Bonnet Carre Floodway--Maps
- - United States--Louisana--Bonnet Carre Floodway
- - Shows levees and railways around the Spillway and Floodway.
- - Panel title.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text, location map, and statistical information.
- - Text, 3 profiles of typical levee section and spillway structure, and ill. on verso.
- 1 map ; on sheet 61 x 41 cm., folded to 22 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G4012.B675 1987 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4012b ct002273r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4012b.ct002273r
- g4012b ct002273v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4012b.ct002273v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division