The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia, summary map /
United States. Central Intelligence Agency
Charts, Diagrams, Etc
- The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia, summary map /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Created Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Agency, 
- Subject Headings
- - Macedonia (Republic)
- - Macedonia (Republic)
- - Macedonia (Republic)--Economic conditions
- - Land use--Macedonia (Republic)
- - Population density--Macedonia (Republic)
- - Territory, National--Macedonia (Republic)
- - Macedonia--History--Charts, diagrams, etc.
- - Macedonia.
- - "802207 (R01142) 2-94".
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - Panel title.
- - Title at upper right: The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia.
- - Includes text, population graph, graph of "Eras of historical control", inset comparative-area diagram, and col. ill. of flag.
- - Ancillary maps: [Location map] -- Land use and natural resources -- Economic activity -- Population density -- Controlling empire [historical].
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map : Col. ; 44 X 39 Cm., on Sheet 47 X 75 Cm., Folded to 29 X 22 Cm.
- Call Number
- G6845 1994 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6845 ct000645 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6845.ct000645
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.