Maps The Caucasus region /
Articles and Essays with this item:
United States. Department of State. Office of the Geographer
Mines and Mineral Resources
- The Caucasus region /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Department of State. Office of the Geographer.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Office, 
- Subject Headings
- - Caucasus--Maps
- - Mines and mineral resources--Caucasus--Maps
- - Caucasus
- - Covers Transcaucasia and southern part of the North Caucasus.
- - Relief shown by gradient tints and spot heights.
- - Also shows energy/mineral resources.
- - "2762 6-94 State (INR/GGI)."
- - Includes notes and location map.
- - Text, index of places by geographic coordinates, and directory of place-name changes on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 52 cm., folded to 22 x 28 cm.
- Call Number
- G7120 1994 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7120 ct000478 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7120.ct000478
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.