Maps Plan of development for civil works /
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. St. Louis District
Saint Louis Region
Saint Louis Region
- Plan of development for civil works /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. St. Louis District.
- Created / Published
- St. Louis, Mo. : The District, 
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--Mississippi River
- - Flood control--Missouri--Saint Louis Region
- - Flood control--Illinois--Illinois River
- - Flood control--Illinois--Kaskaskia River
- - United States--Mississippi River
- - United States--Missouri--Saint Louis Region
- - United States--Illinois--Illinois River
- - United States--Illinois--Kaskaskia River
- - "June 1995."
- - Includes index to levees on the Mississippi, Illinois, and Kaskaskia rivers.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 51 x 38 cm.
- Call Number
- G4042.M5N22 1995 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4042m ct002272 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4042m.ct002272
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division